- Material :
Glass box: Borosilicate heat resistant glass body up to 4000C, PP plastic cap (-20 ~ 1200C), silicone ring (-40 ~ 1400C)
(Safe to use well in the microwave so remove the lid and do not cook directly on fire)
- Heat-resistant glass material has many outstanding advantages such as:
1. Safe because the phenomenon of self-rupture or explosion does not occur
2. Lightweight helps reduce the force on the user’s wrist
3. Maintain a long-lasting transparency
4. Less hot when used in microwave
5. Safe to use in kitchen equipment such as microwave oven, hot water disinfection, freezer, dishwasher.
- Container made of glass material, lid closed to help protect fresh food for longer, the lid opens easily and is durable.
Convenient for storing food in the refrigerator or storing dry food
There is a very nice box, suitable as a gift for friends and relatives. The 4-sided lock ensures an airtight lid, helping to hold liquid food and effectively prevent dirt and bacteria from entering.
- Note when using:
– Before using, check carefully on the body or lid of the product for scratches or cracks.
– Do not use aluminum or metal cloths with a hard or rough surface that will scratch the surface of the product.
– Use a rag or soft sponge with a mild detergent to clean.
– When cleaning, do not mix glass containers and other metal-containing objects. Should separate the glass box for cleaning.
– Do not use a spoon or a hard object to pry off sticky food, which will easily cause cracking or damage to the product.
– Store out of reach of children.
– Remove the lid when using it in the microwave or dishwasher.
– Do not heat directly on the fire.