Use and storage:
– Before using, check carefully whether the body or the lid has any scratches or cracks.
– Use a soft cloth or sponge with a mild detergent to clean.
Note when using:
– Do not use rags, aluminum, or metal cleaning tools with a hard, rough surface that will scratch the product surface.
– When cleaning, do not mix glass containers and other metal-containing items. Separate glass containers for cleaning separately.
– Do not use a spoon or a hard object to pry off sticky food that could easily damage the product.
– Store away from the reach of children.
– Remove the lid when using in a microwave, dishwasher.
– Do not heat directly on the fire