- Outstanding characteristics
– The body is thick and strong: The body and lid of the box are made of PP plastic, the cover of the box has silicone gasket in the lid with a 02-layer hollow silicone wire between the junction of the lid and the body, creating a better sealing ability. much more than box products with rubber bands. The box has 3 more small boxes to divide the food compartment very convenient.
– The absolute airtight feature manifests itself as the brand name “Lock & Lock”, one of the outstanding features that are particularly loved by consumers.
– Sources of clean plastic materials: Lock & Lock plastic food containers use safe plastic granules, PP plastic is an environmentally friendly material, not harmful to human health, does not cause hormonal disorders. and has passed the rigorous tests of the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the world’s leading organization in German inspection, testing, and testing (SGS). The product is recognized for quality, is a trusted and trusted brand by the most demanding customers such as the US and European markets, and is currently being exported in 112 countries around the world.
– Durability: flow lock slot is an exclusive invention by Lock & Lock helps: Welds do not form around joints. Without damaging the lid, it has superior durability through the lid opening and closing test over 3 million times.
– The product has a rounded design and many different sizes suitable for the needs of the food preservation of Vietnamese consumers.
– The product is both used for storage and can be used as an eating utensil on the table thanks to the body of the box without locking joints brought out.
- Use and storage:
– Rinse before use.
– Only use the product to heat up, do not cook directly on the fire.
– When used in a dishwasher, put the product in the top compartment.
– Removable silicone rim for cleaning.
- Note when using:
– Open the product lid when using in the microwave.
– Do not put empty boxes in the oven.
– The temperature of the box will increase with the amount of heating.
– Set the heating time to “Short” or “Low” when reheating dry food. Do not heat in the microwave for more than 3 minutes.
– Do not put near the fire, do not use in the oven.
– Avoid reheating greasy or sugary foods as the boiling of these substances up to more than 200 degrees Celsius can cause the box to blisters on the surface.