+ Glass box: Borosilicate heat resistant glass body up to 4000C, PP plastic cap (-20 ~ 1200C), silicone ring (-40 ~ 1400C)
(Safe to use in the microwave should remove the lid and do not cook directly on fire)
Heat-resistant glass material has many outstanding advantages such as:
1. Safe because no break or explosion occurs
2. Lightweight helps reduce the force on the user’s wrist
3. Maintain long-term transparency
4. Less hot when used in microwave
5. Safe use in kitchen appliances such as microwave, oven, hot water disinfection, freezer, dishwasher.
Containers made of glass material, tight lids help protect food fresh longer, the lid opens easily and durable.
Convenient to store food in the fridge or dry food storage
There is a very nice box, suitable as a gift for friends and relatives. The lid has a 4-sided lock to ensure airtight cover, helps to hold liquid food, and prevents dirt, bacteria from invading effectively.
Note when using:
– Before using, check carefully whether the body or the lid has any scratches or cracks.
– Do not use rags, aluminum, or metal cleaning tools with a hard, rough surface that will scratch the product surface.
– Use a soft cloth or sponge with a mild detergent to clean.
– When cleaning, do not mix glass containers and other metal-containing items. Separate glass containers for cleaning separately.
– Do not use a spoon or a hard object to pry off sticky food that will cause cracking, damaging the product.
– Store away from the reach of children.
– Remove the lid when using in a microwave, dishwasher.
– Do not heat directly on the fire.