- Heat-resistant glass material has many outstanding advantages such as:
1. Safe because no break or explosion occurs
2. Lightweight helps reduce the force on the user’s wrist (10% lighter than tempered glass)
3. Maintain long-term transparency
4. Less hot than tempered glass when used in microwave
5. Safe use in kitchen appliances such as microwave, oven, hot water disinfection, freezer, dishwasher.
- Storage instructions:
– Rinse through 1 layer of warm water in the first use
– Only use the product to heat up, do not cook directly on the fire.
– Open the product lid when using in the microwave
– Do not put empty boxes in the oven. Do not heat in the microwave for more than 3 minutes
– Do not put near the fire, do not use in the oven
– Avoid reheating greasy or sugary foods (The boiling of these substances up to 200 degrees Celsius may deform the box)